2010/09/23

Tired Day

today I'm exhausted! Last night sleep on 1am. My brain is like working for 20++hours.
== So, today I rest in the class, not sleep okay? I just lie on the table and close my eyes after I finish copying or something else.
And, my math homework...sorry teacher. I'm a bad student. But thank you for cheer me up. =D

These few days, I found that I didn't pay much attention in class.
Althought my body is sitting there but my eyes is listening to other people not what teacher is teaching. Haiz....

Today Geography teacher gets angry. The reason are we were chit-chating non-stop since she entered the class,
Ah Kok chat with Yi Hong and teacher asked him to sit beside Yu qian.
Then he still talk to Yuqian, then teacher is like insane. SHOUT! ASK Where is his textbook?
Then he answered borrow to Yihong because he didnt bring textbook.

Throw markerpens, scolding, blah blah blah blah...somemore give us test south america tomorrow. WHAT THE...
We still have chemistry test okay!!! SHIT LA...

No mood to post d...Gotta sleep. Don't bother the tests tomorrow...

Oh ya..to those who are couple-ing...Please take good care in your study. =D Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...