2010/09/18

Dandelion

Just back from school.
And changed pyjamas, and then online.
My legs are FREE now! RELAXING...

Today just keep on chit chating with Jia Yi about our privacy blah blah blah.
Hehe...Are you all curious about the person now I interesting in?
Hmm...actually is quite easy to guess so no need to post at here la. =D

BUT! I told Jiayi one thing, that guy just came and find the girl everyday.
Not everyday la, but still have 3/4 times in a week.
This make me crazy. So, every time I just acted like "I don't know who you are, don't to me, don't say HI to me."




Every time act. I'm so tired.
I know I just want to be better in front of you.
La...and I know that you have a special position so that you can't do anything as well.

But, URGH...Dont know what I'm trying to say now!
Just very, damn depressed!





Kay, change to another topic.
Today is the first day for the new born dandelion. =D
Start from 7 until 10 pm. OH~ I'm so tired.
Dance dance and dance. At last, show to teachers. ==
My emotion very bad. TT Have to improve.
Never gave up! =D
Self-confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...