2010/09/16

Oh me

Oh well...I'm hesitating I should update my blog or not.
The answer is...kay YOU KNEW THE ANSWER NOW.

Just came back from my ballet class with five little cute girls.
YEAH~ and also noisy.
Will have a presentation on December. But! I WILL WENT TO TAIWAN LA!!!!!!!
For 21 days YUHOO~
Hope won't hit TIOK.

I really miss you now.
I miss the time we stay together. Of course, We stay together now too.
Oh ya. I found that my English is damn poor and just because everyday I read chinese, speak chinese, listen chinese. zzz

Stop for blaming, I need a wonderful lifetyle.
And always imgaine about What I will do after graduate?
Who will still stay with me after graduate?
Will we study together?
If we are apart, will you still miss me sometimes?




Aiya..what I'm typing. ==
Speak softly from now.
Talk less from now.
=)

One more, improve English level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...