2010/09/18

A quite happy day

Hi everyone. Last night about 12am only I sleep. Hehehe..
And so today wake up late and then got to chase bus. LOL.
And then, these few weeks! I feel like throwing my handphone!!!
ZZZ...it just make me insane. When I on it, just shake a bit then it shut down itself!
WT! And the battery life getting low too...
But, wait until I graduate only change handphone la. Hope it would last longer a bit. =D

Well...I really hate History class. DAMN IT!
The discipline always shout when he is teaching. And the voice frequency is all the same. ==
Made me felt asleep. DULL

And today, thanks for Jiayi. Cause she teach me maths and then everyone was shocked.
LOL...anyway. Thanks a lot. =D LOVE YOU~



Then, tomorrow Hui Shih is coming to stay my house. MUAHAHAHAHAHA~
She will be the first person who stay in my house, kay. I mean friend la.
Im planning what to do now.~ wuhu~



Hmm...still have what?
We postponed our lisan again. ahahahahahaha~ strong. =P

Skip my guitar class today. Sorry teacher =(




I really want to be best friend first with you. =)
Exam is coming soon. One month left.
Study la.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...