2010/09/21

I hate raining!

Oh my GOSH! Today my have a bad headache!
My forehead side feel like being tighten by somebody. URGH
And today have Senior assembly. BORING~ Bring my little notebook and started write lyrics. =D
Oh ya. Thanks Jiayi for help me massage to make me feel better. HEH...

During assembly, I think our class is the noiest. And outside getting dark.
Cham...And when the time I look out, It already raining. == I really hate raining.
Tuesday is my busiest day. After school 5pm until 5.45pm I have to go piano class.
And 8pm I have Cambridge English Tuition with Jian Wen and SiBin but now she is having Graduation Exam and PMR and UEC. So she stop her tuition, will be right back on November.

8pm class I have to go on 7pm because I live in Jenjarom not Klang. Everytime must before one hour.
I have to thanks my mom so much! She pay a lot with me.



Now, got to go. Practise my exam songs. TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...