2010/07/26

200

还记得我好像也打过一篇《100》的文章。
Time Flies. Same as last weeek my EX-English tuision teacher replace my cambridge class.
That's what she told me. I still can remember how she treat me.
IS KIND OF WEIRD!

Because, she slap me just because I didnt study her Spelling or dictation or other else.
FUXK!
Oh ya, it happened when I was in primary school like standard 3? or 4?
And then, I hate going her tuition classes but my mom force me to GO.
HATE HATE HATE HATE!

Thats the reason why my English and BM are bad.

Okay, turn to something happier.

Hmm...today after optional class.
Yong Ring, Sui Yang, Guo Le and me, we went down to the canteen.
And then, GuoLe started to say I'm going to buy Pao.
Sweat
Because I love TaoShaPao.
Then, we chat about the flow step of how to buy a TaoShaPao and how to peel the skin and even how to eat it. LOL

My whole face is red because its too funny.




Now, have to go down and practise my claudine.
For the dandelion interview.
I love Maksim Mrvica.

4 comments:

  1. 可能你英文太好了,
    我竟然看不懂你写什么==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go use online dictionary and check the words you dont knw lor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. tuision = tuition
    is kind of weird = it's kind of weird

    your english is improving. congrats =]
    but... grammer mistakes.
    xD
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...thanks yishien. Yishien said my english is improving. happy~ HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...