2010/01/30

will you?

After I told you about my things
will you ? will you ? leave me?
Thats why i Dont LIke tell other people ...
Dont please. I hope I can Found a friend talk about my feelings
No matter boys or girls
but now, my best friend. I cant tell her.
i dont know why. Maybe we're too alike.
Many things I cant tell her, and she also didnt tell me.
And now, I feel like scare to facing her. We're not same class anymore. No more gossip.
No more laughing. No more same feeling about which guys.
She have her friends i dont Know. I have my friends she doesnt know

Our friendship will broke? I think will.
so...U guys in SIST
I really hope that you will know what I'm thinking. And I hope i could share with you all.
Can listen to me. Can play together. Learn together. Go out together....many more.
Will you?


2 comments:

  1. 接受事实吧....
    别再活在过去了...
    专注在新的事物,新的朋友身上吧

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...