2010/11/08

Well man...

I'm so white now...
after coming back from Klang.

Stand under the sun in the afternoon, Oh my gosh!
Totally so hot!
But I'm so happy today because I recieved my birthday present form my mom. 
Is two lens cost  about RM1,400 and two filter lens and one set of lens cleaner.
Both the lens are Portrait len and long focus distance len. 

HEHEHEHE...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd
I saw Linda Chong in Jusco too...unfotunately I saw her before I recieved my long focus distance len. 
So bad. 
But she's really beautiful.

Ya, this is yesterday's post but I'm lazy to type.
I love the way we play together.
I splash you water. HAHAHAHA...
I go through only I found that you're so cute.


Ya you're cute.
Great.
My birthday was over.
Thanks all my beloved friends.

I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...